All families need 30 volunteer hours to be completed before the end of the school year.
For information on volunteer opportunities please contact our volunteer coordinator:
Hours Reporting and Tracking:
- All volunteers must sign in and out at the main office.
- You will automatically receive credit for all hours through this check-in system.
- You must sign out in order to receive credit for your hours.
- If you sign out after the office is closed, you must leave your name badge from sign in with your teacher & write the time you left on it. They will turn it in so that your check out time can be input manually.
Regular Volunteer Opportunities
Supplies we are in need of:
As of March 1, 2017
1. Tissues, Clorox Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Gallon Size Baggies
2. Paper Towels, Gallons of Distilled Water, disinfectant spray
3. Color copy paper , white copy paper, construction paper, poster paper, post it notes, line notebook paper,
4. Parent volunteers for OHS Cafeteria Supervision-contact Mr. Boerner
5. Thick markers, Pencils, Pens, colored pencils, Crayons, Black/Color Sharpies,highlighters, small pencil sharpers, scissors, protractors, compasses, tape, glue sticks, set of permanent markers, inserts for 3 ring Binder, 3 prong folders, thermal laminating pages
6. 3-Electric Pencil Sharpeners, heavy duty paper cutter
7. Home Depot or Lowes Gift Cards to build Little Libraries /engineering
8. Gift Cards Barnes & Nobles or Amazon for library book purchases
9. Musical instruments-additional info on website
10. Cases of water, paper plates, napkins, plastic knives, forks, spoons
11. Sponges, Rags, Hose, Car Wash Soap for Football Fund Raiser
12. Additional supply information:
Earn Volunteer hours while helping meet the needs of our teachers and student learners.