Graduation 2024 - May 17th
- 23-24 OHS Dress Code.pdf (243.5 KBs)
- Student parking 23-24.pdf (72.2 KBs)
- code of conduct for students (2023-2024) (english).pdf (4.8 MBs)
- 23-24 Student Handbook.amended (2)1 (1) (1).docx (332.5 KBs)
Florida State Statute has been updated to reflect a more rigorous process for the approval and validation of Bright Futures volunteer hours.
· Attached is a packet that includes the Bright Futures volunteer hours criteria, service agreement, student proposal template, and student reflection template. The packet is designed for distribution to students/parents.
Please note: From this point forward, only volunteer hours earned and validated under the Bright Futures guidelines will be posted on the mainframe. (Please read the attachments in detail.) Service hours that students earn outside of the Bright Futures process defined in Florida Statute shall be documented by the student on his/her personal resume or portfolio. The school district is unable to post service hours outside of the Bright Futures vetting guidelines/requirements on the high school transcript.