Compete for Oasis!
All students wishing to participate in Oasis High School Athletics must follow these very simple, but important, steps.
Students missing as little as one of these very important pieces will not be granted eligibility and will be dismissed from any team try-out, practice, or conditioning session.
- Please do not send any paperwork to school for athletics, everything is done online on the Athletic Clearance Page and must be completed before an athlete may participate in conditioning, practice or games.
- The student must be a registerd as a full-time student within the Oasis High School database with all required transcripts and documents filed through the office of the school registrar.
- The guardian/student must complete the Athletic Clearance Forms (Directions) to register online.
- FHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation (EL2 form hard copy to fill out and have your doctor sign then you will upload to the Athletic Clearance site) completed in an office of a licensed physician.
- The Preparticipation Physical Evalution is valid for 365 days from its completion date and uploaded to Athletic Clearance.
- On special occasion, the chance to get a physical completed on the OHS campus will be offered. Please keep an eye on our calendar of events for these opportunities!
- The company name and policy number must be included.
- ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE COVERED UNDER THEIR FAMILY'S INSURANCE PLAN!
- Please visit HealthyKids if student insurance is needed.
- Documents not certified by a notary will be returned to the student-athlete therefore delaying their participation for Oasis High School.
All students must take an annual course on Concussions, Heat Illness, and Sudden Cardiac Arrest offered through the National Federation of High Schools
Click here for directions to register and take the NFHS courses
Click on any of the following to access a specific class.